- Job no: 7YXQJ
Location: Rockhampton region
Package: Competitive Salary + vehicle + Super + 20% project allowance
Are you a Civil Superintendent with a strong track record of on-time and on-budget delivery on TMR projects? Then this one is for you.
· Competitive salary package
· Leading Tier 2 – you won’t be just a number
· We’re rapidly growing – come along for the ride!
About the role
CMC is a highly respected Queensland-based civil contractor. With a strong focus on people, culture, and services, plus a great track record in delivering multi-million-dollar civil works across Queensland and NSW, we are rapidly growing - and we want you to come along for the ride.
This project runs from March 2023 through to January 2024 and can be FIFO or DIDO, after which you will be assigned to further projects in Queensland.
The scope includes road widening, 2 new overtaking lanes, pavement works, and roadside clearance.
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience executing drainage, earthworks, pavement, road surfacing, and barrier installation works on TMR contracts;
- Highly developed communication, negotiating and analytical skills with the ability to effectively communicate with officials from government, the community, customers and management groups;
- The ability to establish cooperative working relationships with subcontractors, clients representatives and other members of the workforce (stakeholder relations/management);
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of scope of works and contractual obligations of projects;
- A comprehensive understanding of construction programmes with excellent time management skills to enable project completion within specified timeframes;
- Have a thorough understanding of Occupational Health and Safety issues and responsibilities including the ability to comply with the relevant Act and Regulations;
- Be knowledgeable in the field of Human Resources and Industrial Relations;
- Possess a Certificate III in Civil Construction and/or Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision or equivalent experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application now - your CV doesn't need to be completely up to date - or contact Amanda Datchens on 0406 536 256 or at email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are a proud member of NAWIC - the National Association of Women in Construction.
You will need to have the right to work in Australia for this position.
We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.
- Published on 16 Feb 2023, 2:27 AM