- Job no: PDY3Q
- Casual; $32 - $37 p/h with flexible Monday-Friday shifts
- Excellent work life balance making for an awesome job while studying
- Free access to gyms, recreation and aquatics centres across the state and more!
About the Opportunity
The Y Victoria is currently recruiting for Casual Educators for our Before and After School Care and School Holiday Programs across Wonthaggi.
Working hours –
OSHC operates Monday to Friday between 7:00am-9:00am and 2:30pm-6:00pm
School Holidays – varying across 7:00am-6:00pm
As an OSHC Educator you will be dedicated to empowering young children and have a passion for providing engaging experiences. Supported by the OSHC team, you will enhance positive relationships with children, families and the school community.
This is a casual opportunity offering flexible shifts and an hourly rate of $32 - $37 depending on your qualification.
Y Employee Benefits
At the Y, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual, such as:
- Flexible working and rostering arrangements
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Free access to gyms, recreation, and aquatics centres across the state
- Free access to the Virtual Y – online health and wellness
What do you need?
- Be working towards or have completed a ACECQA approved qualification
- Have (or be willing to obtain) HLTAID012 First Aid Qualifications (including valid CPR)
- Have (or be willing to obtain) WWCC (Working With Children Check) Employee edition (VIT unable to be accepted)
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Qualifications
- Equivalent experience
There are a variety of qualifications that are ACECQA approved to work within OSHC, please copy the below ACECQA webpage into your browser to check your qualifications:
At the Y, we are committed to empowering all Children and Young People to feel safe and be safe. As such, we ensure that all of our candidates are appropriately screened (including police check, working with children check and reference checks). To learn more about our commitment to safeguarding children and young people visit victoria.ymca.org.au
How to Apply
Working for the Y Victoria is a rewarding experience for those with a positive attitude, willing to learn and who want to empower. If this is you, click the Apply button
$30-$35 p/h + Y staff benefits, flexible shifts