- Your chance to be part of major projects with high profile clients
- Join a friendly, cohesive & very knowledegable Design team
- Start date mid-January 2024
Here’s what you can expect at Calibre
Want to work with people that really care? What you do matters and so do you. Your efforts and achievements will be recognised – you’ll never just be a number.
- A knowledgeable team of peers and managers.
- Generous employee referral incentives.
- Staff or contractor, you’ll be respected – we’re all one team.
- Support to stay safe and well, so you can be your best at work and home.
- Genuine pathways for career progression.
- Flexible working arrangements will be happily discussed.
- Opportunity to work on various major and sustaining capital design projects.
Join us. Make great projects work
If you're looking for a bit more variety in your day, this could be the next role you've been waiting for.
Supported by a Lead Designer, we'll be asking you to:
- Support design endeavours for heavy haul rail network expansions for new mine developments.
- Work on greenfield and brownfield upgrades to the existing infrastructure.
- Produce 2D drawings to support the Track & Civil design team's production of CAD deliverables.
- Liaise with engineers and designers to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- As required, provide support for other projects across mining and rail.
The Perth design and drafting team works across various projects within the mining, rail and resources sector. Current work in hand and plenty of new projects on the horizon will provide opportunities beyond these initial projects, and long-term prospects as a valued team member.
Thrive with us! We hope you'll bring
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Proficiency with MicroStation.
- 3+ years of experience in civil drafting ideally within mining, rail or roads environment.
- Ability to work independently and engage and collaborate with teams.
- A keen eye for detail and established interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Why you should choose us
The tenure of our Designers speaks for itself, people genuinely enjoy working at Calibre. Some of them have been with us for 5, 8 and more than 10 years.
Our Design leadership team is very approachable, and you’ll be supported to grow and succeed in your role. We’ll also provide cross-discipline collaboration from other projects and divisions.
We turn knowledge into value for our clients. Calibre Mining & Infrastructure is a trusted advisory and engineering services provider to the WA resource sector. With a successful track record of over 20 years in the design and execution of $30bn+ in projects, our comprehensive capability covers the entire project life cycle.
Be yourself at Calibre
We want every individual to truly feel like they belong when at work. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our culture and success. Applications are welcome from all backgrounds.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you Apply Now or contact Naomi Paik on 6375 5115 to learn more.