Here’s what you can expect at Calibre
Want to work with people that really care? What you do matters and so do you. Your efforts and achievements will be recognised – you’ll never just be a number.
- A knowledgeable team of peers and managers.
- Generous employee referral incentives.
- Staff or contractor, you’ll be respected – we’re all one team.
- Support to stay safe and well, so you can be your best at work and home.
- Sharing of information & collaboration across projects.
- Flexible working arrangements happily discussed.
Join us. Make great projects work
Whether you prefer working on major projects or in the sustaining capital space, there's plenty of opportunities here at Calibre. We have substantial work in hand and a healthy pipeline to look forward to. Our WA team continues to deliver design expertise for an array of mining and infrastructure projects.
We’ll be asking you to provide produce drawings and design modelling for a variety of earthworks, roads and drainage solutions across plant and mine site NPI.
You can also expect to be:
- Ensuring compliance with Calibre, industry and client standards.
- Monitoring progress of your work against the project schedule.
- Proactively identifying and reporting on any potential deviations from agreed scope of works.
Thrive with us! We hope you'll bring
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Proficiency with MicroStation and 2D Drawing.
- Civil design experience gained in a major project setting, it doesn’t need to be in mining.
- Great interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
- A keen eye for detail & a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.
This opportunity is available for individuals with 5 or more years Civil Design experience. If you have some experience mentoring and supervising, or feel that it’s time to take that next step in your career, we’re open to discussions around a fast-tracked pathway to a Senior role.
If you choose to join us as a Senior, when supporting junior team members, we’ll trust you to mentor your way. You'll also be playing a valued role to help ensure we meet contractual requirements, manage risks and set high standards.
Why you should choose us
Calibre has many boomerang employees – people that leave and return. Also, many of our Designers have been with us for 5, 8 and more than 10 years. You can rest assured, they genuinely enjoy working at Calibre - and we're fairly certain you will too.
We turn knowledge into value for our clients. Calibre Mining & Infrastructure is a trusted advisory and engineering services provider to the WA resource sector. With a successful track record of over 20 years in the design and execution of $30bn+ in projects, our comprehensive capability covers the entire project life cycle.
Be yourself at Calibre
We want every individual to truly feel like they belong when at work. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our culture and success.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
If you're ready to make your move, Apply Now or contact Naomi Paik if you require further information – 6375 5115.
- Published on 01 Dec 2023, 1:40 AM