Cape prides itself on being one of Australia's leading Utility Installation and Mining Services Companies with over 30 years' experience. We provide innovative and cost effective solutions to clients in the resources, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Crew Leaders / Drillers familiar with Underground Electrical Services
- Victoria Park Location
- Immediate Start
- Attractive remuneration - base plus penalties
- Full time contracts – including all leave entitlements
- Roster: 5D/2O – Days Only
- Start Time & Finish time: 6.30am – 4.30pm
- Long term career opportunities
- On the job training and development opportunities
- Current Drivers Licence
- HDD Experience
- Cert in Horizontal Drilling
- White Card
- Current National Police Clearance – less than six months old
- Ability to complete and pass a thorough pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Successful candidates will be on boarded directly by the Cape Internal recruitment team.
If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual interested in this position, please forward a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
- Published on 13 Jan 2021, 5:36 AM