Cape prides itself on being one of Australia's leading Utility Installation and Mining Services Companies with over 30 years' experience. We provide innovative and cost effective solutions to clients in the resources, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Service Locators familiar with Electrical Services. Applicants must be familiar with working in and around live services.
- Victoria Park Location
- Immediate Start
- Attractive remuneration
- Full Time Contracts– including all leave entitlements
- Roster: 5D/2O – Days Only
- Hours worked - 10hrs per day
- Start Time & Finish time: 6.30am – 4.30pm
- Long term career opportunities
- On the job training and development opportunities
- Current Drivers License
- Ground Penetrating Radar and Utility Locating experience
- DBYD Accreditation
- White Card
- Current National Police Clearance – less than six months old
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Ability to complete and pass a thorough pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What we are looking for:
- 2 years previous experience in a Service/Utility Locating position
- An ability to understand and interpret site plans
- An ability to obtain, understand and interpret Dial Before You Dig plans
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions and comply with HSEQ regulations
- Ability to effectively liaise with internal and external clients
- A great work ethic, positive attitude and ability to work unsupervised
- Annual Leave loading
- Service Bonus
- Internal training and development
- Penalty rates
- Site allowances
- Job security, ongoing work opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Fantastic career opportunity
Successful candidates will be on boarded directly by the Cape Internal recruitment team.
If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual interested in this position, please forward a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
- Published on 08 Jan 2021, 7:26 AM