Cape prides itself on being one of Australia's leading Utility Installation and Mining Services Companies with over 30 years' experience. We provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to clients in the resources, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
Cape are seeking multiple labourers to join the team on our Western Power project located in Victoria Park. The roles are suited to people with the right attitude who are hard working and eager to learn and develop their skills on the Project.
We are open to reviewing resumes from applicants with all levels of experience and career backgrounds.
· Breaking up paving, rock and similar material by operating hydraulic or pneumatic breakers
· Trenching and other physically demanding tasks
· Working under the direction of supervisors
· Ensuring production targets are met
· Maintaining accurate logs, pre starts and timesheets
· Full time permanent employment
· Long term career opportunities
· On the job training and development opportunities
· Strong commitment to safety
· Positive attitude and a team player
· Current Drivers Licence – (HR desirable)
· Construction Safety Induction - White/ Blue Card
· National Police Clearance less than six (6) months old
· The ability to complete and pass a thorough pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
You will need to possess the following to be considered for the role:
Successful candidates will be on boarded directly by the Cape Internal recruitment team.
If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual interested in this position, please forward a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.