Cape prides itself on being one of Australia's leading Utility Installation and Mining Services Companies with over 30 years' experience. We provide innovative and cost effective solutions to clients in the resources, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Loader / Excavator Operators familiar with Mobile Crushing to work on our projects Tropicana or Telfer.
- Immediate Start
- Attractive hourly rate – including penalties
- Paid Travel Time + Travel Allowance + Roster Allowance
- 2/1 roster from Perth
- Day shift only – 12hr days
- Fortnightly pay
- Ongoing Project
- Permanent contract – Including all leave entitlements
- Long term career opportunities
- On the job training and development opportunities
Applicants must have proven experience & Tickets in the following areas:
- Current Driver’s License – HR preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in crushing
- White/Blue Card
- Desirable - Confined space, Working at Heights, EWP, Rigging, Dogman and first-aid
- Current National Police Clearance – less than six months old
- Ability to complete and pass a thorough pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Family Friendly roster
- Annual Leave loading
- Service Bonus
- Internal training and development
- Penalty rates
- Site allowances
- Job security, ongoing work opportunities
- Fantastic career opportunity
Successful candidates will be on boarded directly by the Cape Internal recruitment team.
If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual interested in this position, please forward a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
- Published on 18 Jan 2021, 3:25 AM