- Job no: NM4FH
* Want to work on something more interesting / technically challenging?
* Based right in heart of the CBD.
* Sustaining capital projects - NPI & Process Plant.
What’s on offer for you
- Flexible working arrangements happily considered - perhaps you'd like to work 2 days a week from home, or need to come in early & leave a bit early to pick up the kids?
- A positive & supportive team of leaders (and peers).
- Management that trusts you & provides career development opportunities.
- Diversity of work across industries (not just iron ore).
Want to enjoy the benefits of cross-discipline collaboration and free flow of project information? How would you like your efforts and achievements to be visible to all, and be more than just be a number?
Here at Calibre, you’ll be working with connected teams of talented people. They get a kick out of ‘owning it’ and challenging the status quo.
You’ll get to work on major, cutting-edge (interesting) projects across the mining and infrastructure sectors.
This is your chance to make valued contributions to engineering / design outcomes and work on projects with a total investment cost of up to $250M.
Join us. Realise your best career, here.
The tenure of some of our team members speaks for itself, people genuinely enjoy working at Calibre.
As an integral part of our established engineering team, we'll be trusting you to provide high level technical support and mentor junior engineers.
You'll be working on non-processing infrastructure and designing landform / structure layouts for processing plants.
Thrive with us! We hope you'll bring
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Engineering (Civil).
- Non processing infrastructure & process plant civil design experience.
- An understanding of challenges typically encountered on sustaining capital projects.
- Previous tenure in a Senior level role.
- Great interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
- Proven ability & genuine interest in mentoring Engineers / Designers.
Come and help our clients sustain and expand their operations
Within Western Australia our Mining & Infrastructure Division delivers engineering design, construction and commissioning management on sustaining capital projects for key Tier 1 clients. We have successfully delivered projects with tailored services across asset management, replacement, refurbishment and brownfield expansions.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Apply Now or contact Naomi Paik if you require further information – 6375 5115.
- Closed a month ago - 23 Dec 2022