- Job no: HT4PX
* Want to work on more than one project at a time - more interesting projects?
* Based right in heart of the CBD, initial 12 months term.
* Sustaining capital projects.
* Longer term opportunity for the right candidate, several major new projects in the pipeline.
Within Western Australia our Mining & Infrastructure Division delivers engineering design, construction and commissioning management on sustaining capital projects for key Tier 1 clients. This enables them to sustain and expand their operations. We have successfully delivered projects with tailored services across asset management, replacement, refurbishment and brownfield expansions.
What’s on offer for you
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A positive & supportive team of leaders (and peers).
- Management that trusts you & provides career development opportunities.
- Diversity of work across industries (not just iron ore).
Want to enjoy the benefits of cross-discipline collaboration and free flow of project information? How would you like your efforts and achievements to be visible to all, and be more than just be a number?
Here at Calibre, you’ll be working with connected teams of talented people. They get a kick out of ‘owning it’ and challenging the status quo.
You’ll get to work on major, cutting-edge (interesting) projects across the mining and infrastructure sectors.
Join us. Realise your best career, here.
As a Lead Mechanical Engineer, you’ll be an integral part of our established engineering team (Mining & Infrastructure). Working closely with the Program and Project Managers, we'll be asking you to lead a team, manage resource allocation, provide technical expertise and optimise commercial outcomes across project lifecycles.
This could be your chance to influence engineering / design outcomes and work on a diverse project portfolio, some with a total investment cost of up to $250M.
You’ll be a key contact point for clients whilst leading and mentoring a team of up to 20 engineers / technical specialists.
Thrive with us! We hope you'll bring
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Engineering (Mechanical).
- Bulk materials handling & process plant design experience.
- Previous tenure in a lead mechanical engineer role.
- Well-developed communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to mentor, motivate & manage an engineering team.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you if you’ve worked on Iron Ore, Coal, Mineral Sands, Aluminium or Bauxite projects – especially in the sustaining capital space.
Apply Now or contact Naomi Paik if you require further information – 6375 5115.
- Closed a month ago - 23 Dec 2022