- Job no: YY3X3
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance
Want to work for a company that trains and develops world champions? CablePrice (NZ) Ltd is currently the holder of the Scania Top Team award as well as the World Hitachi Top Technician award!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd is the trusted service and support provider for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Scania Trucks and Buses, John Deere, Bell, MB Crushers, Montabert and Isuzu equipment and commercial vehicles. With a proud history of 65 years in the industry, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation, employing over 380 staff and continues to drive towards a strong future.
About the Opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our busy Invercargill branch for an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician (Diesel Mechanic). This position would suit a mechanical trades professional who is dedicated to providing quality service and maintenance outcomes and enjoys finding solutions for our valued customers.
If you have the following in your toolbox, then we would love to hear from you:
- Heavy Diesel or Automotive Qualification with 3 years' experience OR 5 years+ heavy diesel experience (no qualification) – apprentices welcome to apply!
- Mechanical capability and technical skills; diagnosing faults and servicing heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Excellent diagnostic ability and analytical thinking to navigate complex issues and deliver high quality outcomes
- Confident computer literacy and a committed, customer-focused mindset ensuring the CablePrice “first choice” customer vision is upheld
The Benefits - In return, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd can offer you:
- A rewarding and competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- A permanent full time opportunity and long term job security
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in well-equipped, modern facilities
- Work for a well-established, reputable company in supportive team who want to see you succeed!
So what are you waiting for? We are shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider - APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We aim to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support, we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace. We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Published on 14 Jan 2020, 10:42 PM