- Job no: RT8D4
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance
CablePrice NZ Ltd is the exclusive authorised dealer in New Zealand for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Bell Equipment, HSC Cranes and John Deere Construction and Forestry Equipment. CablePrice is also an authorised Service Dealer for Scania Trucks and Buses. With a proud history of over 60 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd employs approximately 380 staff, and has 15 branches nationwide and continues to drive towards a strong future.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor at our Auckland branch in our Product Distribution Centre. You will be responsible for providing a complete solution for the delivery of maintenance of service work to customers to ensure the customer experience is positive and maximised.
You will become the single point of contact for the customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely information through each stage of the service process, ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Work on after sales profitability using professional sales techniques
- Work closely with the workshop to maximise utilisation of resources
- Manage the work in progress (WIP) in partnership with the workshop
- Liaise with customers professionally both in person and by phone and keep them informed of progress with any jobs
- Proactive service scheduling
You will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal & written
- The ability to positively engage with and influence all parts of the business
- High level of computer literacy
- The ability to perform under pressure and to prioritise and multitask in a time driven environment
- Demonstrated problem solving, logistics and/or service experience
Knowledge of the automotive or heavy transport industry would be desirable and will prove beneficial.
In return, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package in line with that of middle management
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
- The opportunity to further progress within the company
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and promotion from within.
- Published on 06 Aug 2019, 2:47 AM