CablePrice NZ Ltd is the trusted service and support provider for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Scania Trucks and Buses, John Deere, Bell, MB Crushers, Montabert and Isuzu equipment and commercial vehicles. With a proud history of 65 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation, employing over 380 staff and continues to drive towards a strong future.
Want to work for a company that trains and develops world champions? CablePrice is currently the holder of the Scania Top Team award as well as Hitachi Top Technician award!
About the Opportunity
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our Rotorua branch and work alongside our Equipment workshop team in a permanent full time capacity. In this role, you will be an integral member contributing to the success of the team and will have a willingness to learn and develop yourself for career progression opportunities.
In this position, you will enjoy working understanding customer needs and will be responsible for providing a complete solution for the delivery of maintenance of service work to ensure the customer experience is positive and beyond satisfactory. You will become the single point of contact for the customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely information through each stage of the service process, ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded. You can be part of a wonderful new solution for customers and you get to work with some great people!
If you consider yourself to have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Excellent customer service and business development skills - promoting service and labour delivery and demonstrated history increasing sales profitability using professional sales techniques
- Proven organisational and planning skills - previous history working alongside a service workshop, organising WIP's and ensuring appropriate resource allocation
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills - liaise with customers professionally both in person and by phone and keep them informed of progress with any jobs
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal & written
- High level of computer literacy
- The ability to perform under pressure and to prioritise and multitask in a time driven environment
Knowledge of the automotive or heavy transport industry would be desirable and will prove beneficial.
The Benefits - In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package in line with that of middle management
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in well-equipped, modern facilities
- A supportive team environment and real opportunities to progress upwards within the company
- A Senior Management team that understands the needs of their employees
With strong investments from our international suppliers, we are shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider to our highly valued customers. So what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed.
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We aim to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support, we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace. We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.