- Job no: M6CX7
- Categories: Top Management, Operations Manager
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity in our Senior Leadership Team for a Northern Region Operations Manager. You will have a supportive team to lead, and will be a driver in building capability and business growth. Due to the nature of this role we are able to consider applicants from the Auckland or Wellington regions.
There are 6 branch Operations Managers reporting to this role, who are responsible for the service delivery of 10 branches throughout the North Island. It offers a supportive environment for the right person to grow the business and look a new opportunities not just for business, but continuous improvement delivering out of state of the art facilities.
CablePrice can offer ongoing professional development opportunities and is committed to being an employer of choice, we are creating a great culture that you will want to be part of.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will:
- Propose and then implement the strategic plan for the delivery of service and parts sales
- Monitor and Report on productivity, customer satisfaction and market intelligence
- Productively manage and achieve KPIs, budgets and targets
- Recruit, develop and retain a high performing team
- Implement and monitor health and safety initiatives and manage legal compliance
- Positively influence the culture of CablePrice through excellent engagement with your teams
To be successful in this role you will need well established operational and strategic managerial experience, preferably with responsibility for multiple branches. An understanding of the heavy vehicle or construction machinery industry is highly desirable.
You will be someone who strives for results and is action orientated, able to demonstrate previous success of business growth and a reputation for outstanding service delivery. You will be excellent at building effective relationships with staff and key stakeholders and you will have excellent influencing skills.
In return for your efforts, CablePrice offers:
- Competitive remuneration including full medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- A modern office within a supportive team environment
- A culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement
- Published on 07 Feb 2020, 2:46 AM