CablePrice NZ Ltd is the trusted service and support provider for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Scania Trucks and Buses, John Deere, Bell, Montabert and Isuzu equipment and commercial vehicles. With a proud history of 65 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation, employing over 380 staff and continues to drive towards a strong future.
Want to work for a company that trains and develops world champions? CablePrice is currently the holder of the Scania Top Team award as well as Hitachi Top Technician award.
About the Opportunity
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting and new opportunity for a Commercial Vehicle Technician - Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join our successful KeriKeri Branch. This position would suit a mechanical trades professional who is dedicated to providing quality service and maintenance outcomes and enjoys finding solutions to achieve total customer satisfaction.
About You - If you have the following in your toolbox, then we want to hear from you!
- Heavy Diesel or Automotive Qualification or 5+ years experience with no qualification is also welcome to apply (including apprenticeships!)
- Mechanical capability and technical skills servicing heavy automotive Commercial Vehicles
- Excellent diagnostic ability and analytical thinking to navigate complex issues and deliver high quality outcomes
- Confident Computer Literacy and a committed Customer focused mindset
About the Benefits - What’s on offer for you? In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- Great $$$ Competitive Package with specialised tools of the trade supplied
- Rewarding employee benefits including exclusive staff discounts on health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Continuous in house training and upskilling opportunities with access to the latest technologies
- Be an integral part of a growing branch in world-class company which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.