- Job no: JY6XH
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance
At CablePrice, we are proud of our reputation and long standing history in the heavy equipment and commercial vehicle industry. We are shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider to our highly valued customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and passionate Parts Specialist to help us deliver parts sales and support within our Customer Support team. Based in our National Parts department in Lower Hutt, the Customer Support Team is responsible for providing parts sales and support to both internal and external CablePrice customers.
- Work with internationally recognised premium products in an industry that really moves
- New team supporting nation-wide parts customers
- Well-established, reputable company with a strong future ahead
The successful applicant will have:
- Extensive product knowledge of heavy vehicle and heavy machinery parts
- Proven experience providing parts sales and service
- Experience using a range of invoicing, OE systems, parts systems and digital technology
- Knowledge of working within and creating systems to manage information, customers and processes
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Great communication skills and the desire to work well as a team
- Initiative, energy and drive and the ability to self-manage
In return, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd can offer you:
- Market researched remuneration
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Ongoing learning and career enhancement opportunities
- A supportive team environment
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We have an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture.
Our people are engaged and motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and preference with promoting from within.