- Job no: PNDBK
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance, EQ Tech
At CablePrice (NZ) Ltd, we are proud of our reputation and long-standing history in the Heavy Equipment and Commercial Vehicle industries. With over 60 years of experience we have gained and retained knowledge which has put is at the forefront of the marketplace.
Due to continued growth in our Christchurch region we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Equipment Technician (Heavy Diesel Mechanic) to be responsible for the repair and maintenance of earthmoving, forestry and construction equipment.
If you are looking for your next challenge and you want to work for a company that is a significant player in the Commercial Vehicle and Commercial Equipment market then this job is for you. With some of the best products on the market, the world is your oyster. You can make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right within this competitive industry.
If you have the following in your toolbox, then we would love to hear from you:
- Qualification+ 3 years' experience (including apprenticeship), OR 5 years+ heavy diesel experience (no qualification)
- Excellent diagnostic ability
- Computer literacy
- Experience with Hitachi equipment is advantageous but not required
You will also be hard-working, customer focused and cool under pressure allowing you to prioritise tasks in a busy workplace.
In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
- A Senior Management team that understands the needs of their employees
With strong investments from our international suppliers, we are shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider to our highly valued customers. So what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed.
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. It aims to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace.
We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Published on 22 Sep 2019, 11:58 PM