- Job no: C8TNB
- Categories: Administration, Parts Interpreter
If you are looking for your next challenge and you want to work for a company that is a significant player in the Commercial Vehicle and Commercial Equipment market then this job is for you. With some of the best products on the market, the world is your oyster. You can make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right within this competitive industry.
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and promotion from within.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic person with a passion for Trucks and Heavy Machinery to join the Parts team based in our Auckland branch.
Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, in this role you will be:
- Interpreting and processing customer requests
- Providing service to internal customers for parts
- Picking and packing parts and components
- Sourcing parts from other sources as required
While knowledge and/or experience with commercial vehicles or heavy equipment would be an advantage, you will also need:
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong computer skills, data entry accuracy and attention to detail
- A highly organised approach to your work
- A current driver's license and preferably with forklift endorsement
With this in mind, CablePrice also offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- A culture focused on recognition of effort and reward for achievement
- Interesting and varied work in well-equipped modern facilities
- A strong Safety focus and excellent working conditions
- Published on 10 Nov 2019, 10:34 PM