CablePrice (NZ) Ltd is the trusted service and support provider for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Scania Trucks and Buses, John Deere, Bell, MB Crushers, Montabert and Isuzu equipment and commercial vehicles, Mercedes, Fuso, and Freightliner. With a proud history of over 65 years in the industry, CablePrice (NZ) Ltd offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation, employing over 380 staff and continuing to drive towards a strong future.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Team Leader. In this role, your focus will be to manage our busy Equipment team based in Christchurch. With some of the coolest equipment on offer and some of the best products on the market, the world is your oyster.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
- Significant experience in the Heavy Equipment and Machinery industry
- Demonstrated experience in leading and growing a team
- Extensive knowledge of Heavy Equipment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to run a productive and efficient workshop
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
You can make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right within this competitive industry. CablePrice also offers:
- A stable and supportive working environment
- Interesting and varied work in a modern, well-equipped workshop
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities for the right person
- A competitive remuneration package
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and promotion from within.
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We aim to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support, we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace. We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.