- Job no: B4YQK
- Categories: Repair & Maintenance
We have an exciting opportunity for two creative, and energetic product managers to join our high performing sales team, working with some of the most iconic brands in the industry. One role will have responsibility for Hitachi Wheel Loaders and Bell ADTs and the other role will look after Hitachi Excavators.
If you thrive on the challenge of a diverse role then you could be the person we’re looking for. You’ll be a key player in all functions of a fast-paced department.
These roles would ideally suit someone that has at least 1-3 years in a marketing or product management role. If you have experience in supplying, maintaining and managing equipment in the market across multiple sites (Hitachi or Bell preferred), and have an understanding of supply chain and stock management, we would like to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of market pricing and updating quoting tools for products.
- Creating marketing action plans and campaigns to help the sales team meet sales targets.
- Provide analysis on key market performance indicators such as industry size, market share and general economic indicators.
- Designing market research projects to assess customer attitudes to product ranges and new product introductions.
- Ensuring that all specifications supplied to the customer meets all applications and legal requirements.
- Responding to the needs of the sales force including providing them with up to date product information, assistance with sales and product deliveries.
- Utilising the company’s forecasting & CRM tools for stock re-ordering and inventory levels.
You will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a talent for building excellent relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills – oral & written
- Flexibility and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- You will be a “big picture” thinker, committed to partnering with our customers to better understand their business’s needs
- A background in the heavy equipment industry would be beneficial
CablePrice takes pride in our products, people and culture. We are a company that recognises and celebrates achievements, will provide you with regular feedback, and is continuously looking at ways to reward and recognise performance. So if now is the time for a change, and an opportunity to have real impact, apply now.
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. It aims to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace.
We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Published on 25 Nov 2019, 12:46 AM