CablePrice NZ Ltd is the trusted service and support provider for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Scania Trucks and Buses, John Deere, Bell, MB Crushers, Montabert and Isuzu equipment and commercial vehicles. With a proud history of 65 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation, employing over 380 staff and continuing to drive towards a strong future.
Want to work for a company that trains and develops world champions? CablePrice is currently the holder of the Scania Top Team award as well as Hitachi Top Technician award!
About the Opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Equipment Technician (Heavy Diesel Mechanic) to join our team!
This position would suit a mechanical trades professional who is dedicated to providing quality, efficient and accurate service and maintenance outcomes. If you consider yourself to be a creative problem solver who identifies every opportunity for continuous improvement, then this is the perfect role for you!
If you have the following in your toolbox, then we would love to hear from you:
- Heavy Diesel qualification and minimum of 5 years’ experience (including apprenticeship) OR 8 years+ heavy diesel experience (without a qualification)
- Mechanical capability and technical skills; diagnosing faults and servicing earth moving and construction equipment
- Excellent diagnostic ability and analytical thinking to navigate complex issues and deliver high quality outcomes
- Confident computer literacy and a committed, customer-focused mindset ensuring the CablePrice “first choice” customer vision is upheld
The Benefits - In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- A rewarding and competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- A permanent full time opportunity and long term job security
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in well-equipped, modern facilities
- A supportive team environment
- Work for a well-established, reputable company in supportive team who want to see you succeed!
So what are you waiting for? We are shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider - APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We aim to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support, we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace. We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.