This is a newly created role and will provide a fantastic opportunity to step into a challenging and stimulating leadership role. This role is in a fast-paced environment, you will have a supportive team to lead and will be a driver in building capability and business growth.
This Christchurch based position is part of the Senior Management team and will require a reasonable amount of travel across the branch network. There are 4 branch Operations Managers reporting to this role, who are responsible for the service delivery of 5 main branches and 2 satellite branches.
To be successful in this role you will need well established operational and strategic managerial experience, preferably with responsibility for multiple branches.
What you will do?
You will be in a position that requires great attention to detail and delivery of results across your portfolio. Forming strong relations will be your key to success in this position! With strong leadership, you will work autonomously, drive operational and strategic performance with the knowledge and skills to get the results!
Key components for your role will be:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the strategic plan for the delivery of service and parts sales
- Monitor and Report on productivity, customer satisfaction and market intelligence
- Set and manage KPIs, budgets and targets
- Recruit, develop and retain a high performing team
- Implement and monitor Health and Safety initiatives and manage legal compliance
- Manage key customer relationships
What we are looking for…
To be successful in this role you will need well established operational and strategic managerial experience, preferably with responsibility for multiple branches. An understanding of the heavy vehicle or construction machinery industry is highly desirable. Knowledge of the mining industry would be an advantage.
You will be someone who strives for results and is action orientated, able to demonstrate previous success of business growth and a reputation for outstanding service delivery. You will be excellent at building effective relationships with staff and key stakeholders and you will have excellent influencing skills.
In return for your efforts, CablePrice offers:
- Competitive remuneration including medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- A modern office within a supportive team environment
- A culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. It aims to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace.
We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.