CablePrice NZ Ltd is the trusted service and support provider for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Scania Trucks and Buses, John Deere, Bell, MB Crushers, Montabert and Isuzu equipment and commercial vehicles. With a proud history of 65 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation, employing over 380 staff and continues to drive towards a strong future.
Want to work for a company that trains and develops world champions? CablePrice is currently the holder of the Scania Top Team award as well as the Oceania Hitachi Top Technician award!
Our Greymouth branch is looking for a Team Leader for our Commercial Vehicle team. This position would suit a mechanical trades professional who is dedicated to providing quality service and maintenance outcomes, enjoys finding solutions for our valued customers, and who is ready to move on to the next stage of their career.
If you have the following in your toolbox, then we would love to hear from you:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and growing a team
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to run a productive and efficient workshop
- Mechanical capability and technical skills; diagnosing faults and servicing heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Excellent diagnostic ability and analytical thinking to navigate complex issues and deliver high quality outcomes
- Confident computer literacy and a committed, customer-focused mindset ensuring the CablePrice “first choice” customer vision is upheld
In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- A rewarding and competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- A permanent full time opportunity and long term job security
- Interesting and varied work in well equipped and modern facilities
- A senior management team that understands the needs of their employees
- Work for a well-established, reputable company in a supportive team who wants to see you succeed!
So what are you waiting for? We are shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider - APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. It aims to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace.
We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.