- Job no: TP6KK
Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is located on the world famous Cable Beach in beautiful Broome, far north Western Australia. Our property has 225 rooms of varying styles, 4 restaurants, pool side bars, tour desk, resort shop and a full service Day Spa, Chahoya.
The small, busy salon offers a comprehensive list of services to both resort guests and local Broome residents. Our focus is on cutting, colouring and styling as well as special occasion hair styling and make up application for bridal parties and functions.
We are currently looking to appoint a qualified and experienced Hair Stylist on a casual basis, working up to 24 hours per week (Thursday-Saturday)
The position will involve:
- Cutting, colouring and styling hair.
- Upstyling for functions and special events.
- Processing transactions.
- Performing salon reception duties, such as answering the phone, making appointments and end of day cashiering.
- Assisting on Spa reception when required.
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Be a fully trade qualified hair stylist.
- Hold a minimum of Certificate IV or equivalent in hairdressing.
- Have at least 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Be experienced in special occasion hair styling.
- Have the ability to work weekends and public holidays as required.
- Have experience in performing reception duties.
Qualifications and experience in make-up application is desirable.
What's on offer:
- Staff discount at resort based food and beverage outlets.
- Subsidised staff accommodation.
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Fantastic working conditions.
- Above Award Rates (negotiable on experience).
- Sponsorship options available for the right candidate if required.
- Published on 14 Nov 2022, 2:23 AM