- Job no: H8839
Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is located on the world famous Cable Beach in Broome, far north Western Australia. Broome is easily accessible by plane to all major Australian cities and offers a relaxed lifestyle with all the conveniences of shops, restaurants, cinemas, hospital and schools. Our property has 225 rooms of varying styles, 4 restaurants, pool side bars, tour desk, resort shop and a full service Day Spa and Hair Salon.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to support the Manager with the daily operations of the restaurant, including maintaining a highly visible presence and hands-on approach during service periods.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintaining a clear customer focus by ensuring service standards are maintained at all times;
- Ensuring the presentation of the restaurant and staff is in keeping with Resort standards;
- Training and induction of new staff as well ongoing coaching and team development;
- Ordering of stock in a timely manner and in line with resort guidelines
The required skills and experience for this position include:
- Experience working in a high-end la carte restaurant at middle management level is essential;
- Hotel restaurant experience is preferable;
- Formal qualifications in Hospitality or Restaurant management or the equivalent level of relevant work experience is required;
- Demonstrated experience in training, development and counseling of staff;
- A current RSA certificate or the ability to obtain one;
- Good wine knowledge;
- High level of personal presentation and grooming;
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
A competitive salary, subsidized staff accommodation and other resort benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
No agency enquires or applications please.
- Published on 11 Aug 2022, 7:30 AM