Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa is located on the world famous Cable Beach in beautiful Broome, far north Western Australia. Broome is easily accessible by plane to all major Australian cities and offers a relaxed lifestyle with all the conveniences of shops, restaurants, cinemas, hospital and schools. Our property has 225 rooms of varying styles, 4 restaurants, pool side bars, banquet department, tour desk, resort shop and a full service Day Spa.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Demi Chef who has experience in premium kitchen service to work within one of our restaurants. The restaurant works on a 7 day rotating roster and will require you to learn and develop skills in all sections of the busy kitchen operation.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualifications in Commercial Cookery.
- Experience in a high volume a la carte restaurant;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Hotel/resort experience will be highly regarded;
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the production of food according to the demand of guests
- Ensuring food quality and presentation standards are met
- Monitoring stock rotation
- Being responsible for the cleaning of immediate work spaces.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Award Rates
- Great working conditions
- Discounts for all resort facilities
- Warm weather all year round
Cable Beach Club Resort is one of Australia's most highly-awarded resort holiday destinations, offering superb career opportunities in the hospitality industry for staff that are committed to the pursuit of excellence.
Please submit your application today or visit our careers site for further information.
Only applicants with full Australian work rights should apply. No agencies please.
- Published on 04 Jul 2023, 5:31 AM