- Job no: D78BN
We are on the hunt for a Junior Producer to join our growing team at BOLT in Sydney. Culture is at the heart of everything we do, so we’re after someone who is curious about the world and will give back to our own culture, as much as it gives to them.
Our Junior Producer is the face of BOLT, you’ll be the first person that welcomes in our clients with a smile and a coffee but also an expert in organisation supporting the producers and production team plus making sure our offline, online and sound suites run like clockwork.
You will work closely with the producers assisting them through production jobs. Assisting with pre production preparation; call sheets, schedules, PPM documents, prop buying, booking crew, deal memos and setting up new vendors.
Additionally, you will organise the post-production suites, making sure the suites are tidy and planning ahead of double bookings with jobs and organising catering for creative and client reviews.
Ideally, you’ll have at least 6 months experience working across content production or if new to the industry someone who is sharp, engaged and on the ball. We’re looking for someone who spends as much time on their feet as at their desk, calm under pressure and always has a backup plan.
On the job, you should be prepared for a hectic pace under strict deadlines; part of the PA’s role is to keep the numerous departments involved in the post process on schedule and working efficiently toward completion. To that end, you are expected to handle minor emergencies with grace and to quickly deliver creative solutions to complicated problems.
We’re looking for someone who is deliberately detailed and who can manage creative and client requests with grace and a smile.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally have a background in film or creative production and are interested in video . A bonus if you’ve been on set before for a content/ TVC shoot
- Highly organized and analytical
- Good use of initiative
- Time management
- Creative approach to resolving situations
- Problem solver
- Forward planning
- A critical thinker who works well under pressure
- Ability to work with a team
- Honest and attentive
- Good written/verbal communication
- People person
- Ability to working well with others
- A team player who can build relationships and resolve conflict
- A willingness to learn
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
- Previous knowledge of the film industry
- Previous experience working in a post-production environment
- Published on 15 Nov 2023, 4:19 AM