- Job no: DJM7T
BlockTrust offers end-to-end NFT, tokenisation and compliance solutions to international brands, helping them conceive and deliver a long-term web3 strategy.
We are working with major brands in commerce, fashion, gaming, sports, entertainment, news and more. We help our partners deploy their branded world, securely white-label their token offerings, privately digitise their physical assets and curators’ creations and - for the first time - truly own their audience data to unlock innovative customer engagement opportunities and new recurrent revenue streams.
BlockTrust hires people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming teams have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with each other. The BlockTrust team chooses to work remotely or in an office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, as part of being a distributed-first company.
We are currently going through a fast growth phase and are looking for a visually talented Senior UI/UX Designer with experience in gaming and an interest for web3 to join our team.
Working hand-in-hand with our Creative Director, you will be a key member of the team responsible for conceiving and delivering innovative web3 creative concepts for global consumer brands. You role will revolve around bringing these concepts to life, creating anything from landing pages to brand platforms and virtual worlds.
Don’t be dismayed if you don’t exactly fit the below brief, it’s a guide. We are human and would rather talk and meet you than be strangers.
1. Concept creative
- Assist the Creative Director in the creative process.
- Input on UI/UX creative vision and gamification of user experience, and develop relevant assets / mock-ups.
2. Concept development
- Lead creation of outstanding UI/UX products all the way from the creation of the design concepts to the final launch of the product as well as post-launch monitoring and analysis.
- Gather and evaluate requirements, in collaboration with creative and development teams.
- Instill a gamification mindset in the entire user experience.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and wireframes.
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Liaise with and manage freelancers to deliver large-scale projects.
- You are strategic, analytical and have a remarkable ability to make complex subjects understandable.
- You quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues and create alternative ways to proceed.
- You have an almost obsessive desire to ensure your work generates accurate and effective results.
- Problem solving and integrity are your most valuable assets.
- You are a self-starter, dynamic and organised. You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are confident and engaging when presenting your strategies and solutions.
- With good interpersonal skills, you have the ability to develop excellent contacts with your customers and colleagues.
- You have a proven track record as a senior UI/UX designer.
- You have an intimate knowledge of UI/UX softwares like Adobe XD and Webflow, and enjoy working with developers to bring your vision to life.
- You have a hands-on experience with excellent visual storytelling skills.
- Gaming is a big part of life.
- You believe there is a better a simpler way than Metamask to onboard people into a crypto ecosystem.
- Your multi-disciplinary approach to design allows you to flex between a digital world and the smallest details of a landing page.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A distributed working environment in a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- A company networked to, and backed by, the biggest names in the blockchain world.
- A team of talented and passionate people who will allow you to further develop your skills in
- all areas of web3.
- The opportunity to work on ambitious projects with prestigious international clients.
- A competitive remuneration package, participation in ESOP, and share in token revenues
- from our clients.
If you are interested in joining us in this adventure, we'd love to hear from you!
- Published on 20 May 2022, 12:24 AM