- Job no: 6BM6Q
BlockTrust offers end-to-end NFT, tokenisation and compliance solutions to international brands, helping them conceive and deliver a long-term web3 strategy.
We are working with major brands in commerce, fashion, gaming, sports, entertainment, news and more. We help our partners deploy their branded world, securely white-label their token offerings, privately digitise their physical assets and curators’ creations and - for the first time - truly own their audience data to unlock innovative customer engagement opportunities and new recurrent revenue streams.
BlockTrust hires people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming teams have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with each other. The BlockTrust team chooses to work remotely or in an office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, as part of being a distributed-first company.
We are currently seeking an experienced senior Scrum Master with a passion for web3 to join our fast-growing team.
Working alongside the Director of Strategy & Transformation, the senior Scrum Master will be a key member of the team, responsible for ensuring alignment and continual evolution of our Ways of Working, through servant leadership & support for our engineering teams and Product Owners.
Snr. Scrum Master (with relevant Certification) responsible for Intent-based, servant leadership for 2-3 Agile teams
Proactively demonstrates & applies deep understanding and broad interpretations/applications of core Agile & Lean principles and practices to create opportunities to continually uplift knowledge, understanding & capabilities of self & others
- Agile Principles, Practices, Events, Roles & Responsibilities
- Scrum Team Events
- Agile Scaling Frameworks
- Agile/Lean Governance Principles, Practices, Events, Roles & Responsibilities, Reports & Dashboards
- Coaching, Mentoring, Servant Leadership & Intent-based Leadership
- Jira & Confluence
- You have an almost obsessive desire to ensure the continual improvement & success of your team(s). You understand team dynamics and apply neuroscience & psychology to ensure their sustainable high performance.
- You leverage your interpersonal skills to actively coach & mentor team members to enable their continual growth & development.
- You are a self-starter, dynamic and organised. You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solving and integrity are your most valuable assets. You quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues and help teams create alternative pathways to proceed & adapt.
You have a proven track record as a senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach
You are passionate about web3 and believe NFTs and the metaverse will change how brands engage with their fans and customers.
Your oral and written communication and presentation skills are excellent.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A distributed working environment in a young, dynamic and fast-growing company
- A company networked to, and backed by, the biggest names in the blockchain world.
- A team of talented and passionate people who will allow you to further develop your skills in all areas of web3.
- The opportunity to work on ambitious projects with prestigious international clients.
- A competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in joining us in this adventure, we'd love to hear from you!
- Published on 27 Jun 2022, 11:17 PM