- Job no: 3HJ4H
BlockTrust offers end-to-end NFT, tokenization and compliance solutions to international brands, helping them conceive and deliver a long-term web3 strategy.
We are working with major brands in commerce, fashion, gaming, sports, entertainment, news and more. We help our partners deploy their branded world, securely white-label their token offerings, privately digitise their physical assets and curators’ creations and - for the first time - truly own their audience data to unlock innovative customer engagement opportunities and new recurrent revenue streams.
The Web3 Solution Architect is primarily responsible for establishing and promoting the architecture of software development projects, and seeing these through to successful completion. They have ultimate responsibility for the delivery of technology based solutions from inception/bids to production release and support. This will involve significant pre and post sales activity, as well as continued hands-on and detailed involvement in delivery as a key member of our software development team. It will involve daily interactions with our software developers, as well as multiple teams and people within BlockTrust and its affiliates, and strong customer relationship skills.
You will be required to drive software architecture design and conduct technical code reviews to ensure that controls and compliance requirements are enforced across all projects, initiatives and operations within our digital and offline platforms. Additionally, you will provide software architecture contributions to the strategy, budget, development, deployment, operation and maintenance of all systems, and websites to support global and local business unit needs.
This is a critical responsibility and the solutions you implement should provide capabilities for today and have the flexibility to support future business objectives and goals. The Solution Architect must have experience of working within highly complex and fast paced environments, and have gained strong information architecture experience. Candidates must have a strong track record of performing software architecture design, development and code review.
This is a technical, hands-on role, and you will be implementing solutions, not just advising. You will work closely with software engineers, delivery managers and customers in order to proactively identify and fix architecture flaws and vulnerabilities. You will also work hands-on with user experience and database professionals, and actively make recommendations, provide guidelines and enforce compliance to best practices in software architecture design.
We will provide you with a series of challenging software projects together with the tools, environment and support needed to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. More than that, we will give you the opportunity to work within a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative, working with some of the most impressive people in technology. Bring your passion, curiosity, and talent to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.
- Provision of technical knowledge in relation to designing and delivering software development solutions.
- Writing of technical documentation at all stages of the project lifecycle that describes the architecture, components and approaches in the solution.
- Ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, well-constructed, delivered well, and meets all criteria agreed with the customer and Project Manager.
- Providing leadership and hands-on guidance to our software developers, including undertaking critical or complex software development tasks in order to assist with project delivery.
- Forming enduring relationships with customers based on providing trusted advice and ensuring solutions are delivered well and perform well.
- Assisting the software leadership team to set appropriate standards and establish appropriate practices to meet our business objectives.
- Strong personal time management skills and priority setting skills.
- Team Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Well-developed multi-tasking & problem solving capability.
- Strong results orientation.
- Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’.
- You are passionate about solving customer problems.
- Experience in an Agile practice with TDD / DDD processes and cloud infrastructure design, with specific attention to containers.
- Experience in microservice architectures and enterprise design patterns.
- Experience with GitHub source control and outstanding DevOps practices.
- Information and cloud infrastructure security experience.
- What would really make you stand out is experience and/or exposure in the following areas:
- Web3 / blockchain technologies
- Ethereum and Solidity smart contracts
- Layer 2 blockchain networks
- Identity management / Identity protocols
- Cross-platform mobile apps development
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Serverless functions
WHAT WE OFFER
- A distributed working environment in a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- A company networked to, and backed by, the biggest names in the blockchain world.
- A team of talented and passionate people who will allow you to further develop your skills in all areas of Web3.
- The opportunity to work on ambitious projects with prestigious international clients.
- A competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in joining us in this adventure, we’d love to hear from you! Please share your latest CV.
- Published on 12 Aug 2022, 3:54 AM