BG&E Resources (BGER) is an Australian based engineering services business providing all-encompassing services to resource and industrial sector clients including process plants, rail systems, bridges, haul roads, ports and non-process infrastructure.
While part of the broader BG&E business, we are a specialised team operating in an agile way using “start-up” methodologies.
Working in a collaborative team of two. The Talent Acquisition Specialist involves a variety of recruiting activity to support the People & Culture Team, assisting with tasks such as sourcing, screening applicants, shortlisting, booking interviews and headhunting searches for specific, senior white-collar roles. The role is built on a long-term vision to create and maintain an expansive ongoing network of professionals.
Your additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Actively headhunting professionals in white-collar roles utilizing a range of sourcing strategies
- Working closely with the P&C Team to fill business’ recruitment needs
- Driving recruitment strategies and focus on bringing in the best current talent
- Using innovative methodologies to attract candidates
- Ensuring talent pools are updated and maintained for future requirements
- Looking after WA based and interstate roles and requirements
The Ideal Candidate
This is an important role within a fast-paced environment that requires someone who has extensive experience with headhunting/ acquiring high-level engineering and design roles.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Someone who is resilient, determined, committed, and highly self-motivated.
- Outgoing and confident individual who can build relationships with all levels of seniority.
- Proven experience working in a similar position within the engineering sector (ideal but not essential).
- Experienced across multiple talent-search tools and software
- Some prior experience/knowledge and understanding of the Mining and Resources Industries would be advantageous.
- Have a proactive background in recruitment, predominantly headhunting and talent-pooling from individual searches.
- Internal recruitment/Talent Acquisition experience of 3 years or more
- Prior/current Recruitment Agency recruiters are strongly encouraged to apply.
What we offer
On offer are the fantastic career opportunities that come with joining a specialist team as it grows. The ability to genuinely influence the business's direction and success through your personal efforts and be rewarded accordingly. As a workplace we also offer:
- Career development
- Flexible working conditions (incl working from home)
- Attractive remuneration packages with paid overtime
- Yearly performance bonuses
- Novated leasing
- Employee Assistance Program
- End of trip facilities
At BG&E Resources we know that our people and our culture are what differentiates us. In line with this principle, we are asking all potential candidates to complete a short culture fit assessment to ensure we maintain the kind of workplace that, we believe, differentiates us.
If you are interested in progressing your interest in this role, please click on the APPLY NOW button and register your details.
We are committed to this process and as such, will endeavour to review and respond to your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to speaking to you!