About The Role
Get selected for our “fast-track program” for talented graduates (0-3yrs experience) to grow into a highly-successful sales professional. You will work as part of a dynamic team with a “start-up culture” in a fast-growth B2B company at the exciting “scaling up” stage.
You will be put through an accelerated “fast-track” development program:
- Stage 1: Graduate Sales Trainee (onboarding + training & development rotations, 6mth period)
- Stage 2: Sales Development Rep (sales development & small deal closing, 6-12mth period)
- Stage 3: Account Executive (allocated account portfolio, 12-18mth period)
- Stage 4: Account Manager (allocated key account portfolio)
You will be using the latest sales enablement technology and be dealing with “Tier-1” mining and engineering companies. We will teach you the skills needed to manage complex opportunities with demanding technical requirements and challenging strategic dynamics. Our business is growing fast and heading towards a global roll-out of new innovative technology from our R&D team. This high-growth environment creates great opportunities for talented high-achievers.
Our ideal candidate will be high-performing, motivated and looking to “make their mark” on a high-growth company. We recruit primarily for motivation, capability and fit (so unconventional “star performers” apply here).
The character traits we think would describe our ideal candidate are:
- Driven / motivated / competitive / goes the extra mile to succeed
- Great communicator / confident / persuasive / savvy / can think on feet
- Resilient / optimistic / keeps energised (even when gets knock-backs)
- Professional / hard working / organised / handles pressure / achieves targets
- Team player / helpful / collaborates well to create winning outcomes
- Learner / self-improver / strong desire to become an expert
Don’t be afraid if this sounds daunting, these are aspirational and are really to give an idea of the traits we think would be most successful (don’t worry, we are human with all the normal flaws too).
The minimum skills and experience required for this role are:
- University degree (0-3yrs after graduation)
- Demonstrated success in competitive environment – can be sport, work, etc (something that requires smarts, discipline, drive & hard work to win)
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical concepts (eg, school/university, relevant hobby, work, etc)
Why Join the Beaver Team?
At Beaver Group we are doing something that matters. And we are doing it fast.
Being selected for our “fast-track graduate program” for new sales professionals means you will get the chance to radically accelerate your development into key account sales at a highly-successful fast-growing company. We are a “scale-up” (not a “start-up”), with real “Tier-1” clients, innovative technology, a super team (65 people and growing fast), and super bright future. We want to build a great Australian company – that we can be proud of and that is an example to what Australian innovation and hard work can achieve. If you’re the type of person we’re looking for, this type of opportunity and challenge will be exactly what you’re looking for.
You’ll be located at our Head Office in Embleton (10-15mins north of Perth CBD). Working out of brand-new, purpose-built offices, you'll have fresh-ground coffee at the press of a button, fresh fruit and snacks, free on-site parking and end-of-trip facilities. We celebrate our successes with Friday drinks, regular team events, plus the “buzz” that comes when you’re winning and growing fast.
Our Core Values are super important to us. These aren’t something that just hangs on the wall, we really do “live and breathe” these every day. Before you consider applying for this role, you should read our Core Values on our website (see link below). You will know whether you are “one of us” and whether the Beaver team is the right fit for you.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking apply now. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close at 5PM on 28th February 2019
Thank you for your interest in this role and the Beaver team.