Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Graduate Teacher program at (BCE) Brisbane Catholic Education.
Step 1: Take two minutes now to complete our eligibility questions via the start application link below
Step 2: Our team will review your questionnaire and confirm your eligibility
Step 3: Eligible applicants will be required to complete an online interview - details will be emailed to you from Sonru.
Step 4: Upload the following documentation to your profile ASAP
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or eligibility to work within Australia for the duration of your appointment
- Current Academic Transcript including your GPA
- Professional Experience/Practicum Teaching Reports - minimum of 2 most recent
- Other qualifications (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate or Decree Nisi (only applicable to verify name changes)
- Confidential Graduate Teacher Character Reference
NB: Final Academic transcripts and Practicum reports may not be available at the time of application. You may be asked to provide these at a later date in the program.
Step 5: When vacancies are available, you will receive a notification via LiveHire with the option to apply to or decline the opportunity.
To be considered for any vacancy from our Graduate Program you must have completed your profile and all the requirements outlined in the steps above prior to the vacancy closing date.
Step 6: The Principal will review all applications and those shortlisted for a school based interview will be contacted.
For more information visit our website: www.bcegraduates.qld.edu.au
For any questions contact us: [email protected]
- Closes in 6 months - 31 Dec 2019