- Job no: RTDNN
- Full time, permanent position
- Base salary + 11.5% Superannuation + Tool of trade + incentive scheme
- Bring your passion of Broadacre crop protection and traits to Bayer Crop Science
This role exists to ensure that Bayer Crop Protection products, digital tools, traits and seed varieties are demonstrated to highlight and communicate their benefit to the market. You will help support the education and cross selling of our products, so growers, advisors and industry can see how our products deliver value and contribute to sustainable and profitable production for Australian growers.
Where do you want to go?
Our Market Development (MD) Team establishes 100’s of trials around Australia to engage with growers and industry. MD trials are conducted primarily to launch new technologies (herbicides, insecticides, and fungicide and seed traits) to benefit Australian growers in the production of food and fibre.
Do something that moves you.
- Promote new products (crop protection innovations, traits and digital technologies), by conducting or managing small-scale replicated trials and large-scale demonstrations.
- Work closely with the local sales team to provide technical information and present on new crop protection products and traits to industry researchers, agronomists and growers.
- Provide technical advice both internally and to growers and agronomists primarily across the Bayer Broadacre crop protection and traits portfolio for Western Australia with some potential for horticulture work.
Does this sound like you?
- Possess an Agricultural Science Degree or equivalent
- An established Agronomist with substantial field research experience
- Good knowledge of the Australian Broadacre market including strong crop knowledge
- Ability to translate and present trial research to a variety of audiences
- Valid Australian drivers licence
- Good computer skills with knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Commitment to working safely and following SOPs, when working in in the field
Be You @ Bayer
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ‘Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’.
We are committed to creating a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values inclusion, diversity and flexibility. At Bayer everyone belongs, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, personality, thinking styles or background. We strongly encourage First Nations people to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Be part of something bigger
At Bayer we support your career. Ready to join our team? Click Apply. For more information about this role and the innovative suite of benefits on offer, get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agencies please note that this position will be managed via our in-house Talent Acquisition Team. Bayer does not accept any unsolicited resumes.