- Job no: 86QC4
- Broadacre cropping portfolio - Central Wheatbelt and Midlands, WA
- Tool of trade vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and fuel card provided
- Join an employer who wants to see you grow and succeed
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ‘Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us.
Where do you want to go?
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established sales business team, where the core focus is maintaining strong B2C and B2B relationships with a medium customer base within Broadacre Cropping.
As a Territory Business Manager, you will be comfortable working in an autonomous position, and being the main point of contact for local Growers and distribution partners in your territory.
You will focus on achieving an annually agreed sales budget, ensuring there is an appropriate supply and product mix across Bayer’s products in Crop Protection, Seed Growth and Traits.
This will require you to spend 60% of your working week on the road, visiting your customer network on a rotating basis . The territory will cover Central Wheatbelt and Midlands, WA. You can be based Perth metro or regionally.
Do something that moves you.
- Engage and promote Bayer Crop Science products, to increase demand and strategically achieve targets and market share growth.
- Maintain an appropriate level of technical knowledge, to enable you to confidently translate technical product information into commercial benefits for customers.
- Organise and establish appropriate field activities to promote products through demonstration plots, trials, grower field days and grower meetings.
- Forecast stock allocation, control, and distribution timelines for customers.
- Accurately produce sales forecasting, monthly sales reports and updates to management.
Does this sound like you?
- Proven Agriculture sales experience, with a strong record of growing accounts.
- A genuine passion for engaging with customers and providing product recommendations.
- Be IT literate, with confidence navigating MS Outlook, Excel, Word and CRM databases.
- Ability to produce accurate forecasting and monthly sales reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
In return, we will provide you with all the tools you need to perform your role, including a tool of trade vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and fuel card. You will be supported by a Regional manager who provides supportive mentorship to see you excel as a sales professional and build a long term career with Bayer.
We are willing to wait for the right candidate, so open to someone starting in the position in January 2024.
Be You @ Bayer
We are committed to creating a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values inclusion, diversity and flexibility. At Bayer everyone belongs, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply. We also welcome applicants with diverse educational backgrounds, professional knowledge, personality types, thinking styles and life experiences.
We want our process to be accessible to everyone. If you require any adjustments to fully participate in the application/interview process, please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team for a confidential discussion.
Be part of something bigger
At Bayer we support your career. Ready to join our team? Click Apply. For more information about this role and the innovative suite of benefits on offer, get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Recruitment agencies - please note that this position will be managed via our in-house Talent Acquisition Team. Bayer does not accept any unsolicited resumes.