- Job no: CRANZ
Avance Clinical - our most important asset is our people. We offer a work environment and a culture that values honesty and respects its people.
Avance Clinical is a Contract Research Organisation which offers specialised services supporting clinical drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
This is a permanent position, we are open to it being either part time (0.8) or full-time and either home based from anywhere in New Zealand.
As we continue to grow, we want our people to grow with our organisation. We offer training and career development opportunities to build the skills and progress the careers of our employees.
Acting as the primary link between sites and sponsor, you'll be responsible for:
- Performing start-up, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits along with maintaining appropriate documentation
- Developing your skills and knowledge on clinical trials within a wide scope of therapeutic areas
- Monitoring all aspects of studies to ensure compliance with GCP, study protocol and regulatory requirements and prepare monitoring reports
- Development and review study protocols and other study-related documents
- Preparing ethics submissions and assisting in the preparation of Clinical Study Reports.
Prior experience monitoring clinical trials, ideally within Australia and/or New Zealand. It is essential that you have a degree in science or other healthcare-related discipline, between 1 to 3 years of experience working as a CRA in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry. You will need solid knowledge of Australian and New Zealand drug development process, clinical trial monitoring procedures, GCP guidelines, and medical terminology is essential. On top of this, you will need to be able to show initiative and work well autonomously, within minimal supervision.
- Reputable growing CRO with stability
- a challenging and stimulating environment where what you do matters
- a diverse and inclusive culture with a strong emphasis on team collaboration
- training and career development opportunities
- attractive remuneration
- Join our team by submitting your CV along with a cover letter outlining your skills and experience - please submit as one PDF document.
- As we receive a high volume of applications for our vacancies, we will only contact you directly, should you be successful through to the next stage of our recruitment process.
- You must also have full NZ working rights to be considered.
- Published on 07 Dec 2021, 2:59 AM