Key Experience Required
- Identifies, compares and recommends technical options provided by the platform.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
- Develop high-quality and scalable application logic with Apex and SOQL
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
- Reviews code of others to ensure it adheres to best practices & coding policies
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data. Ensure solutions meet quality standards
- Be a part of DevOps team for the platform ensuring all development and deployments are planned and executed successfully.
- Development and configuration management (planning, quality control, issue management and code management).
- Defect Management throughout test, deployment and post go live support.
- Partner with Solution Architects to create High level conceptual design
Additional Qualifications / Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com, Field Service Lighting experience a plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Developer 1/2, Field Service, and Service Cloud Consultant certifications are desired
Aptino, certified WBE and MBE headquartered in the Midwest, is a specialized consulting firm that offers Managed Direct Sourcing (MDS), Recruitment Services for IT and Non-IT Professionals (Contingent Labor and Direct Hire), Payrolling Services (Employer of Record (EOR) and Agency of Record (AOR)), and IT SOW Project Services (small to mid-sized projects). Whether you are actively looking for a job or would like to be considered for future opportunities, we invite you to be part of our Talent Community where we continuously seek top talent nationwide.
Aptino is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected characteristic or status as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.