Aptino is looking to add a (Position Title) to assist with (overall project description). Our ideal candidate is an experienced (Position Title) with (high level main points).
Key Experience Required
Ensure the program performance meets service level agreements, with proper change management and configuration management.
The team engages in an Agile release environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines from project managers and clients.
- Awareness with automating test scripts, including use of test automation frameworks such as Selenium, and collaborating with development engineers to devise automation strategies, test strategies and test cases.
• 4+ years of experience writing/executing front-end web application test plans/test cases, UAT, system testing, regression testing, and stress testing.
• Experience with testing approaches/concepts, quality management, testing tools, software configuration management, issues management, and requirements analysis/documentation.
• Ability to test web applications after security patches including overnight verifications.
• Experience conducting performance testing builds for enterprise applications built on top of Node/JS, Windows/Mac/Linux enterprise software.
Aptino, certified WBE and MBE headquartered in the Midwest, is a specialized consulting firm that offers Managed Direct Sourcing (MDS), Recruitment Services for IT and Non-IT Professionals (Contingent Labor and Direct Hire), Payrolling Services (Employer of Record (EOR) and Agency of Record (AOR)), and IT SOW Project Services (small to mid-sized projects). Whether you are actively looking for a job or would like to be considered for future opportunities, we invite you to be part of our Talent Community where we continuously seek top talent nationwide.
Aptino is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected characteristic or status as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.