- Job no: 265-22
- Australia’s largest privately owned Engineering Organisation
- Specialists in stand-alone power systems
- Employee Benefits: Compressed work week, fitness subsidies, health care discounts, paid parental leave
As part of our team, we will encourage your ideas, support your ongoing development and career growth, and offer a collaborative environment – all aimed at helping you take your career to the next level.
- Flexible work arrangements; WFH options or compressed work week
- Paid overtime & travel allowances
- Paid parental leave
- Salary packaging
- Purchased leave
- Private Health Care discounts
- Wellbeing programs and discounts
- Education assistance and personal career development
The role will prepare and implement strategies to grow the business and build relationships with existing and potential customers. You will play a key role in the collective success of the sales, estimating and project management reams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report on all the key areas of the business on a monthly basis, in the context of the agreed plan; including financial operations and business development and business improvement.
- Implement and maintain a Business Improvement plan and share so that experiences are learned across the businesses.
- Continually review operations and customer interfaces to ensure the internal and external customer experience is understood and improving
- Provide technical support and engineering solutions to meet customer requirements and achieve sales targets.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This role will be ideal for someone with a blend of technical and tender management, along with strong customer relationship skills. Specifically, you will have:
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Substation design processes
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Well organised with strong negotiation and time management skills
- Project management skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Customer oriented
WHY CPS NATIONAL ?
CPS National employs leading edge technology, including battery, solar and hybrid power solutions to deliver unique renewable and conventional power generation infrastructure. We are specialists in the design, construction, commissioning and operation of critical and stand-alone power systems.
CPS National is part of a network of companies under the Ampcontrol group which primarily provides solutions focusing on the Mining, Telecommunications and Utility sectors. For over 50 years we have been dedicated to solving operational challenges. We help our customers make the most of their assets with the expertise of our dedicated engineering and service teams, comprehensive field maintenance and repair, manufacturing, installation and testing services. Our pioneering integrated electrical solutions and technology makes a meaningful improvement to people's lives across the globe……in short, our people do some seriously cool stuff to energise our world!
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and passion for succeeding in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.