- Job no: XH9JP
- Category: Trade Qualified
AMA Group is the leader in collision repair, with the biggest network of facilities across Australia and New Zealand, supported by Australia’s leading distributor of vehicle parts and accessories. Our Team provides repairs for light to high-severity collisions — on everything from small private vehicles and prestige cars to commercial trucks and buses. With around 3,500 people across approximately 150 locations, we deliver outstanding customer service and get over 300,000 people and businesses back on the road every year. With AMA Group, you can go anywhere.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanic to join the team at National Mechanic, Beresfield.
- Diagnose damaged suspension parts and mechanical components
- Dismantle and fit new mechanical and suspension parts.
- Quality control and inspection of vehicles.
- Test driving vehicles to ensure they meet quality repair standards.
- Perform wheel alignments
- Carry out system updates to diagnostic computers and wheel alignment computers when necessary.
- Label parts and store.
- Check new parts are correct and undamaged.
- Perform any adaptations based on completed diagnoses.
- Clean work bay and workshop areas.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience and training as a qualified Mechanic (essential)
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Desire to grow and build skills.
- Good attitude, with excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail and process driven.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in your approach to work.
We know that sometimes people need non-standard work hours, and would be happy to discuss the options available in this role, or similar roles across our business.
- Reward & recognition
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
- Free shares in AMA Group, the only dedicated collision repair business on the ASX
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business' success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you’re part of our Team, you’re going places - APPLY NOW.
- Closed a month ago - 07 Jan 2023
- Published on 04 Nov 2022, 2:32 AM