- Job no: CKGED
- Category: Trade Qualified
The team at National Truck repairs, services and maintains all light to heavy commercial vehicles. We deliver high-quality work and get on well together, with strong support for work/life balance, making for a great work environment. The site is clean, safe and well equipped, as well as easy to reach from the Pacific or New England Highways.
We have a great opportunity for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater to join our rapidly expanding Heavy Motor site based in Beresfield.
This role is fulltime, permanent and will be working on our 4 and ½ day working week, 12 noon finish on Friday’s.
Your responsibility will be to undertake quality workmanship ensuring vehicles are returned to their pre-accident condition. Preferably, we're looking for someone with heavy motor experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Check received parts are correct and for defects.
- Disassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet.
- Repair vehicle as per the Repair Method, OEM standards and in accordance with Estimate and Job Sheet.
- Reassemble vehicle.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention.
- Clean work bay and workshop areas.
- Adhere to our OH&S policy including PPE.
AMA Group is the leader in collision repair, with the biggest network of facilities across Australia and New Zealand, supported by Australia’s leading distributor of vehicle parts and accessories. Our Team provides repairs for light to high-severity collisions — on everything from small private vehicles and prestige cars to commercial trucks and buses. With around 3,500 people across approximately 150 locations, we deliver outstanding customer service and get over 300,000 people and businesses back on the road every year. With AMA Group, you can go anywhere.
- 4 ½ day week
- Finish at 12 noon on Friday’s
- Lunch provided once a week
- Large customer base with strong work flow
- Professional and safe working environment
- Reward & recognition
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
- Free shares in AMA Group, the only dedicated collision repair business on the ASX
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business' success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you’re part of our Team, you’re going places - APPLY NOW.
For a confidential chat please call or SMS Matthew on 0415 649 865.
- Closed a month ago - 07 Jan 2023
- Published on 04 Nov 2022, 12:51 AM