- Accessible location with easy access from the Pacific or New England Highways
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Highly competitive pay rate on offer, with great benefits and opportunities to work overtime hours
National Truck specializes in repairing, servicing, and maintaining a broad range of commercial vehicles from light to heavy-duty. Our team delivers top-notch quality work and fosters a friendly working environment with a strong focus on work-life balance. Our site is conveniently located with easy access from the Pacific or New England Highways, equipped with top-of-the-line facilities, and adheres to strict safety standards.
We have a great opportunity for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater to join our rapidly expanding Heavy Motor site based in Beresfield.
This role is fulltime, permanent and will be working on our 4 and ½ day working week, 12 noon finish on Friday’s.
As a Heavy Vehicle Panel Beater, you will be responsible for repairing and replacing damaged bodywork on trucks and buses, using welding and cutting techniques and specialised equipment. Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and safety standards are crucial for the job.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Check received parts are correct and for defects.
- Disassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet.
- Repair vehicle as per the Repair Method, OEM standards and in accordance with Estimate and Job Sheet.
- Reassemble vehicle.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention.
- Clean work bay and workshop areas.
- Adhere to our OH&S policy including PPE.
- 4 ½ day week
- Finish at 12 noon on Friday’s
- Lunch provided once a week
- Large customer base with strong work flow
- Professional and safe working environment
- Reward & recognition
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
- Free shares in AMA Group, the only dedicated collision repair business on the ASX
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business' success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you’re part of our Team, you’re going places - APPLY NOW.
For a confidential chat please call or SMS Matthew on 0415 649 865.