- Job no: ANXCB
- Category: Support Office
Alquemie Group is a house of brands which includes General Pants, SurfStitch, National Geographic Apparel, LEGO Certified Stores and Ginger & Smart … with more joining us in the pipeline!
With passion and precision at the heart of everything we do, this role is responsible for always keeping multiple plates spinning - with frequently changing priorities.
Key areas across our Executive Assistant role include building and managing strong relationships with stakeholders, finding creative solutions, and bringing organisation and structure to where it is needed.
What is the role?
As the Executive Assistant to our CEO, this position requires agility and resilience, with the maturity and professionalism to ensure confidentiality of sensitive information.
The ability to self-motivate and work in a strong rhythm is vital to the success of the role. You will touch each and every department within the business, strongly relying on solid internal and external relationships.
-Assist the Group CEO in managing their calendar, travel and emails as required
-Ad hoc general administration tasks and support as requested such as:
- Managing and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Review reports, documentation, memos and communication
- Compose and prepare correspondence, and at times, circulating communications
- Prepare presentations and other documents
- Expense and invoice management, including receipts and expense reimbursements
- Managing paper and/or electronic filing and archiving of documentation, agreements, invoices etc.
- Coordinate & provide travel for all employees across AGH (Retail/Warehouse and Head Office) – including budgeting and reporting
This is a 3-month contract - With flexibility to working a 3-4 day week, and can start immediately.
Who are you?
- Strong proven administrational experience – including Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook etc)
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely professional with a strong understanding of confidentiality and IP sensitivity.
- Analytical mindset with strong focus and understanding of business best practice and identifying efficiencies
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with stakeholders and manage expectations
- Highly organised and solution focused, with strong consideration to timelines
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-starter who can work autonomously, with the ability to build strong relationships and be a respected influencer in the business
Why join us?
At Alquemie Group, we believe in creating a supportive and inclusive environment that promotes and celebrates individuality and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Diverse career paths – it’s over to you!
- Staff discount – between 20% - 50% across all Alquemie Group brands!
- Training and development – we want you to grow and get the most out of your role
This role is based in Alquemie Group’s Sydney Head Office, in Alexandria.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply today or get in touch with email@example.com