- Job no: 5081
- Categories: Technical and Support, Technicians
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full time, 80 hours per fortnight
- Great staff benefits including generous salary packaging
Alfred Health is the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is also a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. The health service operates over three sites: The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre and Sandringham Hospital.
In the role of Pharmacy Technician you will support the day to day operations of our Department, in a busy and supportive environment.
Interested applicants should have:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Confident working without direct supervision
- Demonstrated experience of working to a high standard with attention to detail
You will also have any of the following qualifications:
- Relevant Certificate IV OR Certificate III or equivalent
If you have any further questions please make contact with Belinda Theobald [email protected]
Application close Monday the 23rd of October, 2017
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 2 days - 23 Oct 2017, 12:59 PM
- Published on 09 Oct 2017, 6:09 AM