- Job no: 10113
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Pharmacy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full Time
The Pharmacy Department works closely with patients, their family and other health services to provide excellent service in the area of medication. Our departments priorities are to provide information on medication safety, cost effective use of medication for patients and deliver specialised pharmacy expertise at important points of a patient's recovery or treatment process.
We are seeking an outstanding practitioner to join one of Australia’s most innovative pharmacy services.
Alfred Health Pharmacy Services provide the full range of contemporary services to manage and support medication usage across all the Network’s campuses.
The Lead Pharmacist - Clinical Trials will work with the Director of Pharmacy, Senior Managers and the key stakeholders to develop and coordinate the Department's clinical trial services. The Lead Pharmacist will manage a dynamic team of Senior Pharmacists, Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians.
- Demonstrate leadership and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability in clinical trial management
- Communicates regularly with pharmacists outside the organisation through active participation in the affairs of pharmacy professional organisations.
- Ability to search and analyse medical and paramedical literature
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
As Lead Pharmacist you will be a part of a dynamic team which work in one of Australian's leading clinical pharmacies.
Other benefits include:
- Salary packaging
- Discount health insurance
- Onsite gym
- Car parking
- Child Care
Enquiries: Diane Walters, Associate Director of Pharmacy
Tel: +61 3 9076 5783 or Email: [email protected]
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 15 days - 01 Feb 2018, 12:59 PM
- Published on 09 Jan 2018, 9:27 PM