About the Role
We are currently seeking to expand our Residential team in Bundaberg! Acumentis is excited to invite Valuers with current Certified Practicing Valuer or Residential Property Valuer qualifications to join our Residential team. We offer excellent career development opportunities with growing volumes and a diverse client base. With robust administrative support, established national systems, and a One Team culture, you can expect a seamless transition into a role that you can truly make your own. Your work location and schedule can be flexible as we aim to accommodate your preferences and meet you in the middle to find what works!
Acumentis prides itself and hold ourselves to the standard of our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We lead ourselves and Never Quit. We hold ourselves accountable and Walk the Talk. We support the internal team, liaise directly with external stakeholders and Support Our People and Clients. We act in a fair and reasonable way and Embrace Equality of Opportunity. We take pride in developing our people into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
You’ll be a great fit for us if:
- You’re seeking a new position where your contribution is valued, and you are supported to be your best
- You hold relevant tertiary qualification and Valuer qualification (RPV or CPV) and API membership (This is a non-negotiable due to the property valuation industry’s governing body)
- You have working knowledge of the Bundaberg property market
- You have a great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- You are ready to add to our One Team culture, where you are truly valued for your work
We’ll be a great fit for you if:
- You’d like an extra day of leave for your birthday, along with access study leave and volunteering opportunities
- You’d like to take advantage of employee benefits such as bank partnerships, access to Employment Hero Discounts and a full wellness calendar of activities – with new benefits added each month!
- You’re looking to join a business with a strong national presence, where relocation can be supported
- You’d like a position with a strong client base and steady stream of work
- You’d like to ensure your life/work balance through flexible work arrangements
- You’d like mentoring from industry leaders to guide your career, and create a guaranteed pathway for our twice-yearly promotion program
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the right training and resources will be provided to the right candidate to get you into the swing of things in no time.
About the Application
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply today! If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact the People Team (email@example.com).
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, but you would still like to join the Acumentis team, please visit our website for all our opportunities (https://www.acumentis.com.au/about-us/careers). We are pleased to be able to offer flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or reach out directly for a confidential discussion.
It is a condition of employment that staff is to have a National Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer - we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organization.
- Published on 16 Nov 2023, 8:20 AM