About the Role
We are looking to grow our team of property professionals across the business. Acumentis would love to welcome Valuers who hold current Certified Practicing Valuer or Residential Property Valuer qualifications to our Rockhampton team in an Associate Director capacity. We can provide you growing volumes and a diverse client base. With strong administration support, national systems in place and a true one team culture, you will be able to hit the ground running. Where and when you will be working is up to you – we would like to meet you in the middle and find what works!
Acumentis prides itself and hold ourselves to the standard of our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We lead ourselves and Never Quit. We hold ourselves accountable and Walk the Talk. We support the internal team, liaise directly with external stakeholders and Support Our People and Clients. We act in a fair and reasonable way and Embrace Equality of Opportunity. We take pride in developing our people into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
You’ll be a great fit for us if:
- You are seeking an opportunity to lead and manage a team.
- You’re seeking a new position where your contribution is valued, and you are supported to be your best
- You hold relevant tertiary qualification and Valuer qualification (RPV or CPV) and API membership
- You have working knowledge of the Rockhampton property market
- You have a great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- You are ready to add to our workplace culture
- You’re ready to join the rest of our recent hires, who after 3 months with Acumentis agree with an 89% favourable score that they have made the right choice to join us!
We’ll be a great fit for you if:
- You’d like an extra day of leave for your birthday, study or volunteer opportunities
- You’d like to take advantage of employee benefits such as bank partnerships, access to Employment Hero Discounts and a full wellness calendar of activities – with new benefits added each month!
- You’re looking to join a business with a strong national presence, where relocation can be supported
- You’d like a position with a strong client base and steady stream of work
- You’d like to ensure your life/work balance through flexible work arrangements
- You’d like mentoring from industry leaders to guide your career, and create a guaranteed pathway for our twice-yearly promotion program
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the right training and resources will be provided to the right candidate to get you into the swing of things in no time.
It is a condition of employment that staff is to have a National Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
About the Application
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply today! If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact the People Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, but you would still like to join the Acumentis team, please visit our website for all our opportunities (https://www.acumentis.com.au/about-us/careers). We are pleased to be able to offer flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or reach out directly for a confidential discussion.
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer - we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organization.