- Job no: 9YPDY
- Training and access to an internal CPD program.
- Birthday leave (Our gift to you), Volunteering Leave and Study Leave.
- Enjoy working in a stunning location with Life-Work Balance.
Acumentis prides itself and hold ourselves to the standard of our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We lead ourselves and Never Quit. We hold ourselves accountable and Walk the Talk. We support the internal team, liaise directly with external stakeholders and Support Our People and Clients. We act in a fair and reasonable way and Embrace Equality of Opportunity. We take pride in developing our people into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
About the Role
We are looking for an Assistant Valuer to join our Gold Coast team - this role would suit someone who is studying property, or has recently completed their qualification, and is looking to kick start their career!
Your role will be assisting the team and adding value from your experience and knowledge in the field. Some of the things you will be doing:
- Analysis and compilation of leasing and sales evidence
- Report compilation
- Liaison with client representatives
- Assisting upon property inspections
- Use of valuation systems
- Supporting management with general tasks
You’ll be a great fit for us if:
- You’re seeking a new position where your contribution is valued, and you are supported to be your best
- You hold relevant tertiary qualification or are working towards this
- You have working knowledge of the Gold Coast property market
- You have a great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- You are ready to add to our workplace culture with a can-do attitude
- You’re ready to join the rest of our recent hires, who after 3 months with Acumentis agree with an 89% favourable score that they have made the right choice to join us!
- You have strong IT skills – fully competent with all Microsoft Office applications.
- You have motivation to excel in a position and make it your own.
We’ll be a great fit for you if:
- You’d like an extra day of leave for your birthday, study or volunteer opportunities
- You’d like to take advantage of employee benefits such as bank partnerships, access to Employment Hero Discounts and a full wellness calendar of activities – with new benefits added each month!
- You’re looking to join a business with a strong national presence, where relocation can be supported
- You’d like a position with a strong client base and steady stream of work
- You’d like to ensure your life/work balance through flexible work arrangements
- You’d like mentoring from industry leaders to guide your career, and create a guaranteed pathway for our twice-yearly promotion program
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the right training and resources will be provided to the right candidate to get you into the swing of things in no time.
How to Apply
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply online in the first instance. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact the People Team (email@example.com).
Looking for Something More?
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, please visit our website for all our opportunities (https://www.acumentis.com.au/about-us/careers). Most of our roles have flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or email us for a confidential discussion.
It is a condition of employment that staff are to have a Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer - we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills and their contribution to our organisation.
- Published on 21 Mar 2023, 2:42 AM