- Job no: 8K7JY
About the Role
Acumentis would love to welcome a Valuer in Hobart, who holds current Certified Practicing Valuer or Residential Property Valuer qualifications. With strong administration support, national systems in place and a true 'One Team' culture, you will be set up for success!
You’ll be a great fit for us if:
- You’re seeking a new position where your contribution is valued, and you are supported to be your best
- You hold relevant tertiary qualification and Valuer qualification (CPV) and API membership (this is a non-negotiable due to the property valuation industry’s governing body)
- You have working knowledge of Hobart's property market
- You have a great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- You are ready to add to our workplace culture
We’ll be a great fit for you if you would like:
- an extra day of leave for your birthday, study or volunteer opportunities
- to take advantage of employee benefits such as bank partnerships, access to discounts and a full wellness calendar of activities – with new benefits added each month!
- to join a business with a strong national presence, where relocation can be supported
- a position with a strong client base and steady stream of work
- to ensure your life/work balance through flexible work arrangements
- mentoring from industry leaders to guide your career, and create a guaranteed pathway for our twice-yearly promotion program
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the right training and resources will be provided to you to get you into the swing of things in no time.
It is a condition of employment that staff is to have a National Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
Acumentis prides itself and hold ourselves to the standard of our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We lead ourselves and Never Quit. We hold ourselves accountable and Walk the Talk. We support the internal team, liaise directly with external stakeholders and Support Our People and Clients. We act in a fair and reasonable way and Embrace Equality of Opportunity. We take pride in developing our people into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
About the Application
If working with Acumentis sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today! If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact the People Team (email@example.com).
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, but you would still like to join the Acumentis team, please visit our website for all our opportunities (https://www.acumentis.com.au/about-us/careers). We are pleased to be able to offer flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or reach out directly for a confidential discussion.
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer - we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organization.
- Published on 20 Feb 2023, 6:59 AM