- Job no: RTCYE
• Permanent Full Time Role
• Salary packaging up to $15,900 pa as we are a not for profit organisation
• North Ryde Head Office – hybrid working
At Achieve it’s more than just a job. You have the chance to change lives and bring inclusion to life every day.
Our focus is our people; the people we support, and the team we employ, that we value most. We offer a career you can be proud of and a place where you feel safe to be yourself. We invest in our workforce and appreciate the rich diversity they represent of life experience, languages and culture. Achieve has been providing services to people with disability since the 1950s. Today, we are a registered NDIS provider offering integrated clinical, health, social and disability services in accommodation, community participation, supported employment and support coordination services in the Greater Sydney and in Northern Rivers regions in NSW.
We are driven by our Passion, Purpose and Principles:
• Our Passion is social inclusion for people with disability.
• Our Purpose is to build extraordinary lives, supporting people with disability to be well, have a home, choose a career, learn new skills, participate in their community and enjoy a full life.
• We live by our Principles of inclusiveness, stewardship, extraordinary outcomes and ethical practices.
About the role:
We have a full time L&D administration role available in our HR Team. The role with be supporting our Learning Team with the following tasks:
• Responding to general enquiries in our Learning Inbox
• Scheduling and facilitating fortnightly induction program for new hires
• Rolling out monthly mandatory training modules to a group of staff
• Setting up new courses and liaising with SMEs and testing new courses.
• Generate regular completion reports for manager
• Updating and maintaining learning records in the system
• Providing training support at training venues as required I
• Providing other general administrative support as required
To be successful in this role you will address the following criteria:
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with highly confidential information
• Good administrative skills, organised with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and directions
• Strong computer literacy in Microsoft suites, including Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Tertiary qualifications completed or in progress in Human Resources or relevant studies
Our benefits - Our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
• Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference in people's lives in an organisation that cares about people.
• Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
• Additional paid leave such as parental and study leave
• Health and wellbeing programs.
• Flexible working arrangements.
• Supportive, friendly and values-driven team environment and culture with progression opportunities.
Achieve Australia is committed to implementing safe recruitment practices. This means we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and staff are expected to share this commitment. As a result, your application may be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including reference checks, a Police check, NDIS Worker Check, Working with Children Check. Applications will be assessed on merit.
If you have questions about this role, please direct enquiries to email@example.com
How to apply:
To register your interest apply online, providing an updated resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
We have a Covid-19 Safety Plan in place including policies and procedures to support our clients and our workforce. The Covid-19 Management Committee meet on a regular basis to ensure our responses continue to be proactive and comprehensive, ensuring the safety of stakeholders at all times. All staff are required to have minimum of three doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.